Thursday, November 15, 2012

Horror story of writers block

Argh! Hello people who may or may not be reading this,

I am on the verge on of my mind becoming blank. I have finished the first book as I have told you and now I'm starting the second book of my planned four book series. It's quite frustrating.

However on a lighter note, I just wrote a query letter! Yes, that's right a query letter. In other words a letter that I can send to publishers and agents, they will read it and reject me or maybe ask me for a couple chapters or a manuscript in interested. It's s big moment for me.

Sorry I have been so busy, I haven't been able to write much. With school it's a lot to have packed on your shoulders. I have a debate coming up soon....yippee. But enough of that, I'm really excited about this and my friends have been supporting me through it all.

 I really hope this works out. So, I'm prepared to endure rejections but I wont give up!

Thanks, :)



~Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment