Thursday, December 27, 2012

New Ideas

So, I haven't posted in a while, and so I'm just going to say
Merry Christmas!! I hope you all had good holidays. So, last night I was laying around when an idea for a new story came into my head. I quickly wrote it down, and even wrote down a random scene. I could hardly sleep last night because I kept thinking. Ooh! Here's an idea.

Today, I decided to juggle it around a bit. I already have the first three pages. I'm sitting at my kitchen table drinking hot chocolate (Yum!) And writing. I'm not going to give to much detail about it, mostly because I'm not sure if it will work. But I can say its just a one book thing, no sequels, and its not a series. It's also a romance  adventure, and a little fantasy type.

Well, bye! And if I don't post again before new years! Happy new years!




Bye!



~Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment