Friday, January 11, 2013

Writers Club

So, I went to the Writers Club today at my local library.
I have to say, it was really fun.
At first, I sat there, trying not to act stupid, but I eventually settled down a bit.
I was going to read Inner Secrets, but due to not enough time, I read the first page of The Fallen instead.
All the compliments I got, really did boost my ego.

They told me they thought my main character, Sophie, seemed like a thoughtful character. I opened up my first page with the statement: I don't really remember my mother: and they told me it was a great hook. By the end, I was practically beaming. The whole event honestly made my day.

That's about all in that department, except my teacher, did look at my Synopsis, and he said it was really good. I just need to work a bit more on it, and sort out the glitches. If you guys have any advice, please do not hesitate to tell me. Or, if you want to ask something, go ahead and ask. I adore every comment I get, and I'm up to two followers! (Not including myself, that was purely an accident)

Thanks, and I'll post really soon!


~Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment