Sunday, October 28, 2012

Finally done editing! :)

Helllo guys,

It's Miranda, again. Though I'm not actually sure many people read this. I'm here to inform those of you that do that I am done editing! Yes! Well, for the most part.

I'm sure I'll have a lot more to go. Now my parents are reading it and I'm looking for an agent and maybe a couple publishing companies to send it too.

We'll see how it goes from there.

My book is hopefully going to be published and then finally I'll be an official writer. I have high hopes and I'll do whatever I can do to reach them.

If you have any advice, publishing stories of your own or you just want to comment. I would love it if you did! This was very short and I'm sorry about that, but thanks for those of you who have read it. Bye!


~Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment