Wednesday, October 17, 2012

First blog of many to come.

Hello, the people who may be reading this.
I'm Miranda. To be quite honest I'm making this for multiple purposes
One, I'm a writer or I'm going to be, so I'm recording what I'm doing from here.
Second, my favourite author Aprilynne Pike did one for herself and because I love her writing so much, I decided to test it out.

So I guess I'll just start with random things about me.
I live with my Mom, Dad and three little sisters, (yeah I'm pretty young still.)
My favourite authors are Veronica Roth, Aprilynne Pike, Margeret Pettersom Haddix, Ally Condie, Meg Cabot and etc.

I'm not really sure what else to say, except for the fact that I've recently finished a novel (pretty short 293 pages, 110,000 words) but I have much editing to do. However I have started to research publishing, so if you guys know anything about that feel free to post or talk to me.

Or maybe think of a better blog name?? I was clueless for a good one. :)

Thanks again.
And I'll post more later. :)

~Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment